- Seemingly effortless beauty or charm of movement, form, or proportion.
- A characteristic or quality pleasing for its charm or refinement.
- A sense of fitness or propriety.
- A disposition to be generous or helpful; goodwill.
- Mercy; clemency.
- A favor rendered by one who need not do so; indulgence.
- A temporary immunity or … Read more
I agree with your answer. The hardest thing in life to do is confront your feelings or someone else's feelings. The easy way out or coward's way out is to run away from your problem. Show your parents how mature you are becoming by talking to them and trying to find a solution to what everyone wants. They … Read more
Advantages: See how the person is dressed, how they speak, if they are clean, find out personality, etc. Disadvantages: If you interview badly such as have trouble speaking (stuttering, can't find right words), if you are a nervous person, can't look someone in the eye, personalities clash, don't know what you are interviewing for or what the … Read more