Josh Combs
Josh Combs answered

Yes and No.

Depending on the severity would determine the approach I would take, or a physician for that matter.

If it is a new problem try an NSAID(Aleve & Aspirin available without prescription or with prescription Mobic(meloxicam) works great for me and is cheap. Celebrex seems to help my parents but is ridiculously expensive. Nabumetone(Relafen) … Read more