My dog ingested rat poison - he became lethargic, ate and drank only if you hand fed him, labored breathing, he lost all pigment in his gums/tongue, wouldn't move...I would get your cat to the vet asap, if you haven't done so already. You might even notice blood in their urine/stool or nose bleeds. I … Read more
My Mini Poodle Began To Yelp When He Was Picked Up And Then Became Lethargic And Now Will Not Move Off Of The Bed. We Took Him Out To Urinate This Morning, Which He Did, But Hasn't Done Much Else Since Then. He Is Also Shivering On And Off. Can You Help?
Those symptoms can mean multiple things. My Pit puppy got into rat poison a month ago..we didn't know about it until the symptoms starting showing up a couple days later after a long walk. First sign was that he would yelp when we'd pick him up..then he became lethargic and wouldn't move. We had to … Read more