You do need a visa. ILR doesnt grant you any free movements rights in eu. But as spouse of an eu citizen, your visa will be free and you wont have to supply some pieces of information which other jamaicans who are not married to an eu citizen will have to. Check dutch embassy website, … Read more
answered question
France doesn't accept uk Certificate of travel, so you can't travel to france. There are many countries that don't accept this document. Here is a list of countries that I know for sure won't accept TD.

  • Austria;
  • Belgium;
  • Denmark;
  • France;
  • Germany;
  • Greece;
  • Iceland;
  • Italy;
  • Luxembourg;
  • Portugal;
  • South Africa;
  • Spain;
  • Sweden; and
  • The Netherlands.
there might be other countries that don't accept TD, so best would be to … Read more