Amy Steele
Amy Steele answered
I would contact your county's Early Intervention program. They will send somebody to your home to evaluate your child. My pediatrician actually had EI call me, so you can even tell your ped- he/she will know which agencies to contact. (And if your ped does not seem concerned, and you are- go with your instincts- … Read more