BIG BUDA answered
First sue them for wrongful termination, look in the yellow pages for attorneys that specialize in cases of "wrong full termination" then go to the unemployment office in person and explain your problem, they may contact your employer and they might say it was a misunderstanding and you'll get your job back, I wish you … Read more