Dominique Saindon
Dominique Saindon answered
I use that stuff that they have on the commercial its called scar gone or something like that....its a white box with red lettering on it and you can get it at walmart kmart walgreens anywhere like that I used the rest of the tube the other day so I can't go look at it … Read more