answered question
Depending on your financial situation, you can ask for a state appointed attorney if you meet the income requirements. It is rotten, but if you go to court over it and they win, they will get the money from any tax returns you get or other income.
That depends. It could be your last employer is being a prick and trying to fight it. You would then receive a letter telling you that and then they will contact you in 30 days to hear what you have to say and then they will contact the employer to see what they have to … Read more