answered question
It depends what agency.  Most agencies have an appellate procedure.  All you have to do is go to that agency and request an appeal form.  If they don't have it, then you can get a paralegal to help you appeal (or a legal savvy friend) because its administrative and anyone including non-lawyers can represent you in an administrativeRead more