Laine answered
If he won't sign the divorce papers, then eventually the judge will declare the divorce anyway. Just make sure you go through the process and do everything by the books. I would also recommend getting a lawyer. If you have trouble finding one because of cost, then send me a message and I'll tell you … Read more