I Purchased A Wal-mart Flexible Flyer Swingset A Few Years Ago. The Seats On That Part You Sit On And Go Round And Round Were Both Broken. I Don't Know Where To Look For Replacement Parts. Can You Help?


2 Answers

Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
Hey I just bought a Flexible Flyer swing-n-go-round II swing set from walmart last summer. Our dog chewed up the seat parts so I went to flexible flyer's website and got their number. I'm going to call them tomorrow to try to get replacement parts. Here is their number if you want to try. 1-888-350-3015.

Answer Question