Should I Change My Avatar Or Should I Keep It?

I like this picture you look pretty! :]]]
Jacquelyn Mathis Profile
It really is up to you and what you want. People aren't really going to judge you for your avatar that much here. People like you for who you are, not your avatar. Hope this helps, good luck to you.
Penny Kay Profile
Penny Kay answered
This is totally about what you like. You are a very attractive young lady. Sometimes this will draw some inappropriate male attention. However you look like you are pretty sharp, and there are lots of people here to help if that happens. I change my avatar almost daily, and am known for my 'P's and my pencils, as well as my picture board displays. I like to play with the pictures so for me, I like the change, others are more comfortable with one. This one of you is very nice, and distinct like you said, so it is truly your decision.
tina harris Profile
tina harris answered
I think you should keep it this way.you no what happens when you start Changing things. You cant get anything right after words. To work right.
  Take care
David Mathley Profile
David Mathley answered
It is totally up to you.

Anonymous