The interview depends on the role you are applied for, If technical role, The interviewer will ask the questions from your subject moreover what you are mentioned in the resume. Basically, In any stream of the interview, The interviewer will check your communication skill and confidence levels. Before attending any interview you need to practice … Read more
InterviewBuddy- (Online mock interviews with experts). It’s the best website to practice the interviews.
They will conduct the mock interviews on any domain with industry experts and provide detailed scorecard with performance-based metrics comprehensive feedback on your strengths &weaknesses.
By attending the mock interview with InterviewBuddy, You’ll review your answers, body language and communication … Read more
Ok, a few things to consider.
No sentence starts with "So", it is a recent addition to spoken conversation (and bad there also).
I (the first personal) is always capitalized.
Days of the week like "Saturdays" are also always capitalized.
In case are two words.
It you wish to shorten "do not", there is an apostrophe to be used - … Read more
- Why did you select accounting as your profession?
- What is the abbreviation for the accounting terms debit and credit?
- What is balance sheet?
- Have you ever heard about TDS, what it is?
- In the balance sheet, where do you show TDS?
- Do you have any idea about Service Tax or Excise?
- What is a CPA?
- Differentiate Accounting and Auditing?
- Define … Read more
The interviewer asks the questions from your subject, He will check your communication skills and confidence levels. You have to follow some blogs which are relevant to your subject and prepare some interview question. It’s not enough, You have to attend some practice interviews in Online.
By taking mock interviews you can know about the interview … Read more
Frequently asked questions in an interview are,
- Tell me about yourself?
- What are your projects?
- Any working experience?
- How come you came to this interview?
- Why do you prefer this organisation?
- What are your short term goals?
- What is your long term goal?
- How you will manage the team?
Likewise the interviewer asks questions, you should be in a situation and ready to answer … Read more
It is not the job, it's the salary.
a writer. Writing short stories.
Depends a lot really on what a company intends for you to do with photoshop. You could be hired to create a logo or advertisement for example
- Tell me about yourself?
- What are your main motivations?
- How do you handle stress and pressure?
- Do you prefer to work independently or on a team?
- Give some examples of teamwork?
- How long can you commit to working with us?
- What are your goals for the future?
- What type of work environment do you prefer?
- Who has inspired you in your life and … Read more
Here I collected some interview questions on System administration.
- What is a Domain?
- What is Domain Controller?
- What are GPOs (Group Policy Objects)?
- What is LDAP?
- Where is the AD database stored?
- What is the SYSVOL folder?
- When do we use WDS?
- What is DNS and which port number is used by DNS?
- What are main Email Servers and which are … Read more
When the interviewer asks about your biggest failure,
Talk about your real life experiences and how come you have faced that failure and what you have learnt from that.
If at all you still not experienced any failure try to expose something which you have seen.
You should speak in such a way that, that is … Read more
Here, I collected some interview questions on Customer Service Officer.
- What makes for great customer service?
- What do you enjoy about customer service?
- What do you do when you don’t know the answer to a question?
- Tell me about an experience you’ve had with a really irate customer. How did you handle it?
- Give me an example of a time … Read more
In interviews you will learn more about yourself than interviewer. "Practice Makes Perfect" So, before going to attend the interview you need prepare the interviews in real-time. You can prepare the interviews through read some interview questions and answers or follow some blogs. But, I prefer online practice interviews with experts because practical knowledge is … Read more
In any type of interview, the first basic interview question is “ Tell me about yourself”?
Your answer should be confident.
First, you have thanked the interviewer….. “Firstly, I would like to thank you for giving this opportunity and it’s pleasure to introduce myself”.
Tell your name and location where your locating…. “I am (name) I belong to … Read more
Someone has to do it. So there must me jobs for it somewhere. Google 'Photoshop jobs'
As you are having interview tomorrow if a have straight glance of Infosys interview process it will be quite bit easy to crack the interview.
The main questions that are asked in an interview are,
- Describe yourself?
- What are your projects?
- Strengths, Weaknesses
- Why should we hire you?
- Why you prefer this company apart from others?
- Any other co-circular activities?