a writer. Writing short stories.
a writer. Writing short stories.
Depends a lot really on what a company intends for you to do with photoshop. You could be hired to create a logo or advertisement for example
I have a dream to do a job in the digital marketing field. Because it is a growing field that offers a large number of opportunities every day. In this, there are a number of different career options available for me to choose from, which generate my interest to make a career … Read more
- Tell me about yourself?
- What are your main motivations?
- How do you handle stress and pressure?
- Do you prefer to work independently or on a team?
- Give some examples of teamwork?
- How long can you commit to working with us?
- What are your goals for the future?
- What type of work environment do you prefer?
- Who has inspired you in your life and … Read more
Here I collected some interview questions on System administration.
- What is a Domain?
- What is Domain Controller?
- What are GPOs (Group Policy Objects)?
- What is LDAP?
- Where is the AD database stored?
- What is the SYSVOL folder?
- When do we use WDS?
- What is DNS and which port number is used by DNS?
- What are main Email Servers and which are … Read more
When the interviewer asks about your biggest failure,
Talk about your real life experiences and how come you have faced that failure and what you have learnt from that.
If at all you still not experienced any failure try to expose something which you have seen.
You should speak in such a way that, that is … Read more
Here, I collected some interview questions on Customer Service Officer.
- What makes for great customer service?
- What do you enjoy about customer service?
- What do you do when you don’t know the answer to a question?
- Tell me about an experience you’ve had with a really irate customer. How did you handle it?
- Give me an example of a time … Read more
In interviews you will learn more about yourself than interviewer. "Practice Makes Perfect" So, before going to attend the interview you need prepare the interviews in real-time. You can prepare the interviews through read some interview questions and answers or follow some blogs. But, I prefer online practice interviews with experts because practical knowledge is … Read more
In any type of interview, the first basic interview question is “ Tell me about yourself”?
Your answer should be confident.
First, you have thanked the interviewer….. “Firstly, I would like to thank you for giving this opportunity and it’s pleasure to introduce myself”.
Tell your name and location where your locating…. “I am (name) I belong to … Read more
Someone has to do it. So there must me jobs for it somewhere. Google 'Photoshop jobs'
As you are having interview tomorrow if a have straight glance of Infosys interview process it will be quite bit easy to crack the interview.
There is a good online platform like InterviewBuddy- https://interviewbuddy.in/ where you can get a mock practice session with the industry experts who all well experienced HR's to … Read more
The main questions that are asked in an interview are,
- Describe yourself?
- What are your projects?
- Strengths, Weaknesses
- Why should we hire you?
- Why you prefer this company apart from others?
- Any other co-circular activities?
Questions often asked in an interview are,
- Why should i hire you?
- Why do you want to work with our company?
- How long would you expect to work for us if hired?
- Describe your ideal company, location and job?
- If you won $10 million lottery, would you still work?
- How much salary do you expect?
- On a scale of one to … Read more
We can expose as,
I find myself best about this company as its a good beginning to work with this MNC company. It gives good experience if I work with this company as the employees have good skills, so that I can improve my skills here.
Likewise, You can project any type of question in an interview. … Read more
A structured job interview is a standardized way of comparing job candidates. The employer creates interview questions focused on the skills and abilities the company is seeking. Each interviewee is asked the exact same questions, in the exact same order. The employer also creates a standardized scale for evaluating candidates. Every interviewee is ranked on … Read more
Here I collected some legal interview questions.
- Tell me about yourself?
- What is your major achievement?
- What are your strengths?
- What are your weaknesses?
- How would you approach this job?
- How do you get things done?
- How would you decide on your objectives?
- How do you manage your day?
- What motivates you?
- How do you cope without motivation?
- What contribution do … Read more
Here some interview questions on Finance.
- What is working capital?
- How do we calculate income tax?
- Do you think operating profit can be more than the gross profit?
- Can you describe how Private Banking works?
- Can you differentiate between current assets & fixed assets?
- What is the difference between revenue and profit?
- Do you invest in stock markets?
- For a big MNC, What … Read more
Self Introduction mainly about your skills, personal traits, technical skills, academic projects, co-curricular activities, studies, if u worked before about the experiences, family background, hobbies, strengths, weakness.
For any HR interview what all you need is;
- Body language
- Managing skills
- proper dressing
- A little smile
- Good communication skills
For cracking any interview or any job there are many sites like Interviewbuddy where … Read more
Job interviews are the most important part of anybody’s career who has chosen to explore working for an organization. Attending an interview is always nerve cracking for an applicant. There are many types of interviews conducted all over the world.
An unstructured interview can be defined as an interview which does not follow any particular … Read more
Sarkari Naukri is the best site to know the latest government notification.