Donna Hull
Donna Hull answered question
In order to prove paternity, you will need to go through the courts to get the paternity established, they may have a reduced fee or sliding scale fee for people based on their income. Call your Clerk of Courts and ask them what you need to do. We had DNA done privately in 2002, and … Read more