On average girls start to go through puberty between 10 and 11, and usually complete it by the age of 17.
Public hair is often the second noticable change in puberty, usually within a few months of your breasts starting to develope. You will start by getting just a few hairs and within 6-12 months you … Read more
A running stitch within a sewing term is a basic stitch also known as a straight stitch. The stitch is worked by passing the needle in and out of the fabric, they can vary on length but typically the thread is seen more on the top of the sewing than on the underside.
They … Read more
A Rainforest can be defined as forests characterised by high amounts of rainfall, this is based on a normal minimum annual rainfall of 1750-2000 mm. There are two types of rainforest, Tropical rainforest and Temperate rainforest.
- These are warm and wet.
- Average rainfall typically lies between 1750 - 2000 mm.
- Mean monthly temp exceeds 18 … Read more
If you have had unprotected sex, then yes you could be pregnant. Thought I will be honest I have never bleed straight after sex, the logical things which I think could encourage bleeding are -
- You were due on in a few days naturally
- It was your first time
- Your partners penis was rather large
Loratab come in 3 different dosage strengths. With regular prescription dosage, the compound usually stays in your system for 48-72 hours. If you are on a very high dose, it could take up to 168 hours to completely leave your system.
It really depends on your metabolism and weight. It also depends on … Read more
A vaginal boil could occur due to various factors. The most common cause of such boils is ingrown hair. Bacteria that are normally present on the skin may infect these hair follicles and lead to the development of a boil. Boils can also occur when a foreign object gets lodged into … Read more
I was unsure about this question so I have been looking and I have come up with the following terms -
- Zodiac - Twelve constellations dividing the ecliptic into approximately equal parts. Each month the Sun is in a different constellation of the Zodiac.
- Z-DNA - The region of the DNA that has a left … Read more
I have a Nephew who is very allergic to Wheat, Diary, Eggs, Nuts and certain types of grass. So I am use to making cakes with substitute ingredients.
I have found that there is a lot of alternative ingredients … Read more
Legato means to play the piece of music smoothly and connected, without breaking between the successive tones.
Good examples of Legato music is -
- Chilled out, relaxing music
I hope this … Read more
The petabyte is a multiple of the unit byte for digital information. The prefix 'peta' indicates the fifth power of 1,000, therefore 1 petabyte is one quadrillion (short scale) bytes, or 1 billiard (long scale) bytes. The unit symbol for the petabyte is PB.
1PB = 1,000,000,000,000,000 B
The units go up as per the following chart
I think that in order for a child to have a good sexual education, the teacher needs to be -
- Completely honest and relaxed. I can remember my lessons at school and the teacher was very uncomfortable you could see he was completely out of his comfort zone. So I think the teacher needs to … Read more
The world is you oyster!
As long as you do not mind doing things by yourself, then you could do anything!
- Go to a Museum or Gallery
- Paint Balling - join another team
- One of those experience days - A spy day or driving a tank!
- A Spa day with lots of massages and … Read more
If you have had unprotected sex, then yes you could be pregnant. It depends on how fertile you both are. The additional bleeding could be implantation spotting, when the fertilised egg attaches it's self to the wall of your womb, or it could be nothing.
I would suggest taking a pregnancy test, you can get them … Read more
Hi, ask yourself this simple question have you had unprotected sex? If the answer is yes, then you could be pregnant.
It is alway advisable that if you do not want to get pregant then you should always use protection; a condom, the pill, the coil, the injection and so on, all of which are … Read more
I dont see why Justin wouldn't travel to Croatia. At the end of the day the fans are the people who are making him popular and making him his money, so I believe that it is his duty to visit as many fans as popular. A European tour doesn't sound ridiculous.
I will be … Read more
In the English dictionary the word Sacrament is described as -
'A visible sign of an inward grace, especially one of the solemn Christian rites considered to have been instituted by Jesus Christ to symbolize or confer grace: The sacraments of the Protestant churches are baptism and the Lord's Supper; the sacraments of the Roman Catholic … Read more
Here are some facts from the NSPCC a UK based Child Cruelty Charity.-
- Three-quarters (72%) of sexually abused children did not tell anyone about their abuse at the time. 27% told someone later. Around a third 31% still had not told anyone about their experience by early childhood.
- Police recorded over 23,000 sex offences against children aged … Read more