Because they get too curious about sex and what it will feel like, so they try it out for themselves.
TV, Magazines, Movies, Advertisements most celebrities are to blame. Nearly everything is sold to people by sex these days and kids find out way to much at a young age.. Curiosity gets the better of them.
Its over 90% water the remainder of the 10% is mostly fructose and protein.. you are not a doctor sir, not a credible one that's for sure. Semen is fully digested!
Semen is over 90% water the remainder of the 10% is mostly fructose and protein.. Why do you need to ask someone about qualifications?