julia kellun
julia kellun answered Vincent Ng's question

Well Vincent, You didn't specified why are you looking for a translation service provider. I would suggest you to go for a professional and certified translation agency if you need an important document to get translated. Hiring a certified translator seems to be the best way to avoid a faux pas.