Charming Gurl
Charming Gurl answered Chelsey Panda's question
There's a wire called USB, which comes with the mobile when you purchase it, in case you don't have it, you can by one. Anyway, you've to put one end of the wire into your mobile and the other end into the CPU of the computer. Then, you've to open (MY COMPUTER) on your computer … Read more