Violet  Rayne
Violet Rayne thanked Rooster Cogburn's answer

Really hard for any of us to say. I think the best advice is to see your Doctor and talk to him/her about this and see what they say. That's the first step for you to solve your problem. Your Doctor can direct you to the right person to talk to about it. Give that … Read more