Rodion Walkowiak
Rodion Walkowiak voted up Sharron Prestcott's answer

It could be a TMJ a jaw problem or it could be an ear infection.  You need to go to your doctor ASAP, an ear infection sounds tame but it can be very serious.  If it's a jaw problem then your doctor can recommend a specialist.