Leonard Karwacki
Leonard Karwacki voted up Rooster Cogburn's answer

Best thing to do is go to their house and try talking to them. They may or may not know they are blocking you. If that doesn't work, then depending where you are, you can call your local Code Enforcement Dept. And they will come out and talk to them and cite them if they … Read more