Herbert Tarczynski
Herbert Tarczynski voted up Aun Jafery's answer
Depending on where you are from a Dentist's degree may be called either a "Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)" or a "Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS)". The former of the two is used in the United Kingdom while the latter is awarded to Dentists in the United States. In the United States a DDS may … Read more