Justyn Kowalewski
Justyn Kowalewski voted up Danae Hitch's answer

Call your doctor back and ask if there is something else you can take instead of this particular medicine. S/he has your medical history and can further advise you. You can also ask your pharmacist for recommendations and then go to your doctor with that information. But you need to work with your doctor on … Read more