Delmar Nevel
Delmar Nevel voted up Sharron Prestcott's answer

If you suspect it then something has made you suspicious.  Report it immediately, if your friend is underage then talk to a counselor or your parents if you feel you can confide in them.  There are domestic abuse hotlines you can call anonymously if you would feel more comfortable doing that but please don't just … Read more

Delmar Nevel
Delmar Nevel voted up Anonymous' answer

"what if im wrong, and stir up trouble over nothing?"

What if you're right and trouble marinates while you do nothing?

You can call an anonymous tip through CPS if your friend is a youth.  If your friend may be the victim of domestic violence and is an adult pass the information on this site along:

Read more