Nastya Nikolaeva
Nastya Nikolaeva thanked Cindy Lou's answer

You need to hire someone, usually a landscape company that has experience, and have them install  a French drain around your home where the trouble is and divert the water away from your home. They dig a trench and put a diversion (French drain) drain inside the ground 12-18 (usually) inches deep and 24 inches … Read more