Christopher Bocci
Christopher Bocci voted up Cindy Lou's answer

Here in the US, if you are in an undergraduate program, you can not become an assistant professor.. You have to be in the Masters program which would be year 5,6, or 7.

If you are undergrad, in years 3 and 4, you MIGHT be able to be a "T.A. which stands for "teachers assistan" … Read more