Carole Carole
Carole Carole answered Rick Adams' question

Hi there in repsonse to your query. Contact the local authority adult social services dept. Youe Dad needs to ask for an assesment of his needs. He will be assesed by social services, you need to ask for an occupation therapist visit as they are the people who can ask for the equipement  he needs, … Read more