Jewel Bochek
Jewel Bochek voted up Mark Reinke's answer
If you go to your local county recorders office, they will have all of the information that you may need. You may first have to visit the Planning and Zoning Department if the recorders office has the specific property you are interested in filed under its long legal description. You can obtain all of that … Read more