Jimmy McCoy
Jimmy McCoy thanked Stuti Ahuja's answer
The license you need to operate a mobile catering van or any other kind of vehicle or watercraft at a car boot sale or any other location, you must obtain a B.3 license from the Local Authority. The license fee is $75. If you wish you are a part of the committee which is organizing … Read more