Sarah Clarke
Sarah Clarke voted up

A letter requesting a transfer certificate, so that your child can be transferred to another school, does not have to be very long, however it should still be written formally. The letter will need to include your child's name, grade/year that he/she is studying in, a reason for the transfer and  the date that your … Read more