Not sure what you mean by "certify." What is sometimes required in the US is a "notarized" copy of a passport, which simply involves taking original passport and a copy of the page with your passport photo and number, to a "notary" who simply witnesses that the copy is legitimate. ----- Get personalized travel recommendations … Read more