answered question
It depends on what type of crime the person has been committed, is the person fit to even be in society, did they really do the crime, (some people are accused of crimes and sat in jail for many years, just to find out that they didn't do it) and how long ago did the offense occured
Call your local Neighborhood services or Building Inspection or Housing Authority, or the City Heating/Plumbing Inspector for your city. The heating Inspector should be in the same building as the Building Inspector.  They will make him fix the problem right away since it is a major problem and especially when you have children. In wisconsin, it … Read more