Richard Gere. Christopher Meloni . Matthew McConaughey. Luke Bryan. Keith Urban.
John C Reilly
- Charlize Theron (of course)
- Clint Eastwood
- Cote de Pablo
- Tommy Lee Jones
- Michael Vick, so I could kick him in the nads and have the pitbulls, that live next door, rip him apart.
Chase and Marshall from Paw Patrol... (I ran out of people)
I would meet the members of Pearl Jam to tell them how much their music means to me, to let them know their music positively impacted my life, and saved my life.
1) Eddie Vedder--lead singer
2) Mike McCready--lead guitarist
3) Stone Gossard--rhythm guitarist
4) Jeff Ament--bass player
5) Matt Cameron--drummer(1998-present)
No ugly as sin.
Never heard of him.
Good to see you!!
Have no clue who that is!
honestly i have never seen a channing tatum movie....
It's a very short list.
Well it's nice to see you again Megan Good Girl, you've been missed!!! I'll go with 21 Jump Street.
If you want to be someone else,
change your mind.
Work hard all your life. Then six weeks before you die, rob a big bank.
Here you go...
. . . And I want Red Velvet Cake.
The difference . . . Red Velvet Cake is not a cheating bastard.
Just kidding . . .
I just saw Red Velvet Cake cheat with another desert . . .
Depends upon your definition of "Rich" . . . Are we talking monetary or other things in life?