I buy my clothes in lots, I need to make sure I buy everything needed for all occasions. What clothes will I need for formal, casual, parties, and any other occasions?

star gazing Profile
star gazing answered

- solid color t-shirts

- jacket

- skinny jeans

- denim cuffed shorts

- solid color skirts

- canvas shoes or sandals

- cocktail dress

- kitten heels (or higher if you can manage 😄)

- gown dress

- patent heels

- rainy days: Clear rain jacket (so you can still show off your outfit)

- solid color rain boots

YoWanna  Cook Profile
YoWanna Cook answered

They are all hideous! 😝

Gthree Star Profile
Gthree Star answered

you can explore our webpage G3Star.in or if you want to Shop Live From your Home or Office well we also provide you that service. G3 Provide you Designer Clothes Western outfit and of course special occasions collections. For Video Shop Connect our FACETIME ID

YoWanna  Cook
YoWanna Cook commented
Ayesha Ibrar
Ayesha Ibrar commented
Hi you asked about party wears so i suggest you an online shop that has physical existence in too many countries as well. This is well-known every where because of formal and party wear collection. You can check stylish western wear gowns with distinctive designs. Shop online at https://www.asimjofa.com/western-wear
Reeha John
Reeha John commented
I just want to suggest you Gangesindia Website. Where you can get really amazing things.
Pooja Vi Profile
Pooja Vi answered

I would tell you to give priority for the comfort first as it is much more important than just choose the collection from the online stores which match the occasion, i suggest you to choose the best one as your mind says rather than taking suggestions from other, i know it may help you in the worse case but suggestions in these on what you should buy can confuse you also. So just choose the best outfit for any occasion using fashion coupons and get everything in best price.