I buy my clothes in lots, I need to make sure I buy everything needed for all occasions. What clothes will I need for formal, casual, parties, and any other occasions?

star gazing Profile
star gazing answered

Casual:

- solid color t-shirts

- jacket

- skinny jeans

- denim cuffed shorts

- solid color skirts

- canvas shoes or sandals

Parties:

- cocktail dress

- kitten heels (or higher if you can manage 😄)

Formal:

- gown dress

- patent heels

Other:

- rainy days: Clear rain jacket (so you can still show off your outfit)

- solid color rain boots

Patricia Clarkeson Profile
Patricia Clarkeson , Nordstrom Coupon Codes & Deals, answered

Are you looking for the best coupon codes and promo codes with higher cash back and shopping for charity? Kiindly.com offers the very best socially responsible shopping experience with the nonprofit fundraising from discounts, coupon codes and promo codes over different brands and online stores. Support charity, shop responsibly.

www.kiindly.com/

Shalini Randhawa Profile

Some gowns are shown up as a sample to you that make you absolute beauty in any occasions, in case want to look more these kinds of gowns, click here https://www.kalkifashion.com/gowns/dresses.html

Gthree Star Profile
Gthree Star answered

you can explore our webpage G3Star.in or if you want to Shop Live From your Home or Office well we also provide you that service. G3 Provide you Designer Clothes Western outfit and of course special occasions collections. For Video Shop Connect our FACETIME ID

Anonymous