Toni Pauze

So, what good is that report spam link? Does a bell ring somewhere? Does a light go off? Or was it to just shut us up?

Don Barzini Profile
Don Barzini answered

Good timing, Tiger. It looks like the latest spam is gone.

Echo Jones Profile
Echo Jones answered

I'm thinking it rings a bell at spam Central because it sure isn't helping out our situation here, I'm tired of this crap feels like I'm beating a dead horse just hanging around here.

Skunky Stinkerson Profile

The owner of blurtit of is quick to remove negative posts about this site, I'm starting to think that the mods of this site are being paid by these spammers to keep their crap up.

Retiredkop Retiredkop Profile

Stupid is, AS stupid dose!  IT is unfortunate that people feel the need To post such drivial on servious sites.  I bet when they were young they pranked and bullied others repeatedly.  Their fathers more than likely used their telephone to call people to see if their refridgerator was running!  Some people never mature!

Anonymous