Long story but I am to the point to where I feel unsafe because of my landlord. He comes in whenever he pleases and has gotten verbally abusive. How can I legally end my lease? Talking with him about it isn't an option. He will sue us out of spite.


5 Answers

Willie B. good Profile
Willie B. good answered

Sounds like harassment from your landlord to me, might want to think about hiring an attorney.

Perry Nuttal Profile
Perry Nuttal answered

You need evidence,  don't say anything to your neighbour until you acquire it. Find out your rights by talking to a free law advice service.

Firstname Refreshme lastname Profile

You should get a lawyer.  A little video of his abuse and trespassing attempts would be very helpful in your situation.

Tom  Jackson Profile
Tom Jackson answered

What can he sue you for?

Access by landlord to rental property is usually limited:

And check out this site:

Straight Edge  Society Profile

You're best to hire a attorney or public defender to help solve these matters. I wouldn't get out of any lease just by doing it verbally that means nothing , you need something down on paper.

Answer Question