Brian Griffin

Do you try gambling? Is it really to win money?

14

Willie B. good Profile
Willie B. good answered

It sure isn't to win coconuts, of course it's for money!

Not for me. I always knew I would lose so I only allowed myself five dollars to blow... My real money went on the booze! šŸ˜…

Willie B. good
Willie B. good commented
I live about 20 minutes away from a big Casino Foxwoods, that damn Casino is so tight you might as well just drive by and throw your money out the car window. And if I do go in the casino it's straight to the martini bar. :)
Toni Pauze Profile
Toni Pauze answered

Iā€™m not.  When we went to Vegas I played the nickle machine with the $1.00 I took.  Only played because I never had before. 

Flora Huang Profile
Flora Huang answered

Nope. Those machines would only make people lose money most of the time because they want money 

Firstname Refreshme lastname Profile

Don't enjoy casinos. I limit my gambling to the occasional lottery ticket. I like product raffles because sometimes the proceeds go to a good cause.

Yes, It is really to win. But also you can lose. I saw many videos with big wins on HEX Casino Big Wins Youtube channel, they are quite interesting:) For example this I liked the most

gragory answerden Profile

Hey!
I playing in online games for earn some money from them!
holymolycasinos is one of the best in hole world

they have huge bonuses and great support(if you have some problems)

When you choosing gambling platform - first you should to check - it is trustful of this platform

Is it has all kinds of licenses?
If they pay to affiliate company's?

etc

I already passed this way, so know something about gambling!
hope this inform was helpful for you)

Yes, I have tried different gambling entertainment and I can say that you can not win everywhere. Now I have chosen the only reliable resource of quasar gaming. Here is a simple and accessible interface and a large collection of games. I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

John bmn Profile
John bmn answered

The idea of winning a lot of money was attended by more than one player - thousands of methods, simple and complex, were developed and are being developed now. These establishments offer a large number of different gambling games that look simple, and they can be great to entertain. Depending on the level of ownership of the game, skills, interest in gambling, you can choose the game to your preference. For me its the best way slotsjudge.com

Anonymous