Tuan Pitner
Tuan Pitner voted up Charles Davis' answer

Running away may get you and your mother in trouble. Most states allow a young adult over the age of 14 to choose where they live, I'm not sure how that works in your situation, but, you should still have a Guardian-at-litem, you should be able to approach him/her with your request, they represent your … Read more