Joachim Sekula
Joachim Sekula voted up Angela Anthony's answer

Contact your states EPA....environmental protection agency....they will know what to do with it, or be able to point you in the right direction. Of course, do not handle it as it is extremely poisonous and can enter your body just by handling it......maybe that's what's wrong with me! Lol! Broken thermometer = hours of fun … Read more