stnefan Ford
stnefan Ford voted up Didge Doo's answer

No. You could check with your insurance company but I've lived in a bushfire area for more than 50 years and have never heard of one.

I do know that houses rebuilt after recent fires on the Blue Mountains have been required (by their insurance companies) to add certain expensive precautions, which has made the … Read more