pretty girl
pretty girl thanked Danae Hitch's answer

When you relinquish your parental rights, you are giving up the right to direct the child’s upbringing, including any decisions related to medical care, education, and religious upbringing. You also give up the responsibility to monitor your child’s behavior or provide food, clothing, or shelter for your child.

  • Once you give up parental rights, you … Read more
pretty girl
pretty girl commented on Cookie Roma's answer
well right no I have full custody of my little boy I just didn't know because his father is always saying he is so he don't have to pay child support I thought that there is suppose to be some other person to take his place I wasn't real sure that why I asked