Willie B. good

What's something you're sick of?

11

Janis Haskell Profile
Janis Haskell answered

Constant rabid politics .... From all sides.

Firstname Refreshme lastname Profile

Trump

Darren Wolfgang
Darren Wolfgang commented
Yeah for sure we are living in the last days with him in the White House . Yeah he is shady character for sure. -Hugs-
Firstname Refreshme lastname
Promise ?
Darren Wolfgang
Darren Wolfgang commented
Yes i believe were living in the last days. Brother Mel a Pastor from Church in Charleroi Pa he has a Full Gospel Assembly Church and he said, the world was suppose to end already . I guess will have to wait and see. That Presidential Election of 2016 was very scary 2 people we can't trust running against one another . I voted for Hillary cause i love the Clinton's and always will but maybe i was wrong ?
Toni Pauze Profile
Toni Pauze answered

Loud talking people on phones

Pants down to their knees almost

People running around in their pj’s

Willie B. good
Willie B. good commented
That's one of my all-time pet peeves, when people wear their jammies out in public. :/
Darren Wolfgang
Darren Wolfgang commented
Yes people should have respect for others when using their phone and the way they dress. I was in the store at the deli and it was morning hours and this girl in her 20's was in front of me and she was wearing plaided pajamas . She turned around saw me and her face went all red. It makes you wonder why people dress the way they do .
Willie B. good Profile
Willie B. good answered

I'm sick of Thomas H colon and his stupid questions.

Darren Wolfgang Profile
Darren Wolfgang answered

I'm scared cause 90 % time lately this sites been with no people on it like one person and me . I think some spammers got their IP number banned from coming on this site. So yes i am sick of spammers.

Anonymous