Skip  Gentry

Have you ever been to a Chiropractor? Did they help you?

Willie B. good Profile
Willie B. good answered

No, I've heard a few horror stories about chiropractors.

Don Barzini Profile
Don Barzini answered

Yes, and yes. Highly recommended. Especially if you are over 40.

KB Baldwin Profile
KB Baldwin answered

I injured my back while working a summer job during college.  Over the years it would flare up and I would be miserable for a while.  Medical sciences answer was generally codeine and Tylenol pills.  They were great pills, but did nothing to fix the back.  After one period when I was doped out of my mind for about 6 weeks, my neighbors convinced me to see their chiropractor.  I told them I wasn't interested because I was afraid of the bead and rattles.  They insisted and I went.  The Chiropractor "fixed " me so I could walk without pain.  I would see her once in a while for a "tweak" over the next 20 years.  While I am suspicious of most chiropractors' business models, June made my life livable and was one hell of a lot more help than Medical Doctors. 

LiftedTruck Redneck Profile

I went a couple times recently, but it didn't seem to help. So, I quit going. However, my boyfriend goes every other week and it really helps him. I guess it's different for everyone.

Darren  Wolfgang Profile
Darren Wolfgang answered

Yes, i think you need to watch Chiropractors .. I been to several ones in my lifetime and had some experiences .. I think they need to be watched..They have helped some did and some i stopped going cause they wasn't helping me. 

Anonymous