Toni Pauze

Who has an Air Flyer? Do you like it? If you do please give me information.

Frying air? I'd probably burn that to! 🤔

Sorry my friend. I never used one or had one.

Willie B. good Profile
Willie B. good answered

I don't have one but I've heard nothing but good reviews about them.

I have one, actually more than one now. I bought a regular air dryer awhile ago. My husband basically uses it for frozen French fries. It is great for anything like that. Fries, tots, etc. I have also used it to make fried chicken. It was great. Took longer to cook, but the corn up was a breeze. Also you can't do a thick batter as it will over cook while blocking the meat from cooking.

During Prime Day 8 got the Ninja Foodie. It is a pressure cooker, air fryer combo. Somethings cooked in a pressure cooker don't looked cooked because they are browned on the outside. The Foodie can pressure cook and then air fry to brown. I made marinated chicken breasts. Pressure cooked for tenderness and than air fried for a short bit to give the outside a lot golden color.  I have used it just to air fry as well and it did great.

The downside of any them I have seen is size.  They take up a lot of storage space,  but can't cook large quantities. Great for a single person or small (2-3 people) family.

Anonymous