Ferdinand Malocha
Ferdinand Malocha voted up Angela Anthony's answer

It sounds like a disorder called dyslexia. Where you see letters and numbers backwards. This makes it very difficult for a person to read, write, and spell....therefore learn. However, there is help for this disorder. Talk to your teacher or school counselor.