cuangvver rodmdell
cuangvver rodmdell voted up Walt O'Reagun's answer

You can't volunteer off their records.

AFAIK ... The only way to get them to "erase" you from their records, is to be officially banished/excommunicated from the Church.

But I wouldn't worry about it.  Their records are so messed up, nobody but them takes them seriously.  It's well-known they "pad" their numbers.  Even "converting" people to Mormons … Read more

cuangvver rodmdell
cuangvver rodmdell voted up Didge Doo's answer

A young woman on Ask had a similar problem. She found that the Mormons hang on to their own tenaciously and it was very hard to get them to listen to her.

Your grandparents may not like your decision to follow your own reasoning but if they have gathered experience with their years they should certainly … Read more