Could be the batteries. Your electrical system needs checking out by a professional. Something may be draining the batteries.
I'll make it a permanent trip away from here since you're asking a lot of asinine and unintelligible questions hiding under anonyminity.
Been there, Just incredible.
Is it a round trip or one way ticket? I need to know what to pack.
Are you talking about so you don't have to unplug a cord over and over when you switch from a tv, game console, DVD player, etc?
because we use a grounded system, the electricity will take the shortest route to the ground. Salt water is a good conductor, you are not, so the electricity will go through the water to the ground. This would also cause the fuses and circuit breakers to open the circuit. You would only be in danger … Read more
If a tsunami hits you the least of your worries will be an electrical outlet, because the tsunami itself will kill you not the outlet you plugged your blow dryer into.
i saw a documentary on tsunamis yesterday. And now i rly wonder how peeps are not getting electrocuted when in the water. HOWW
A fuse prevents the wires from overuse, causing overheating and fire.
If you are detecting amps, you have current flowing in the circuit.
And in a parallel circuit, the current in each branch is determined by the resistance in that branch.
I don't want to guess at what you are trying to find out.
For a specific electron I think it is totally random. A high amperage is (using electron flow) simply a large number of electrons per unit time.
A conventional battery can be used time and again to do that.
On a survival course many years ago, on Romney Marsh. We were given a old torch battery and some wire wool and expected to start a fire. It worked, along with some burned fingers.
I guess you are more likely to be carrying tinfoil … Read more
It depends. Is it set to be that way? Is your fan never running in the first place?
The most likely answer is no. Your fan won't run even if the thermostat is low. But I'm not completely sure.
Depends where you live, Peter. In Oz it takes no more than a couple of weeks. (I switched a couple of years ago.)
Couple of good articles here but the "why" is obvious. To get away from using fossil fuels.
A coil of wire inculed with voltage. This voltage is called induced voltage and it is induced due to the change in magnetic flux of the coil. If we take a current carry wire, a magnetic field will be there due to flow of current. If we change the current of wire, magnetic flux will … Read more