Inserting images and videos into your answers will really make them stand out from the crowd, and can make them much more helpful.
Luckily it's really easy to do this on Blurtit.
How do I insert an image into my answer?
There are three ways to upload images, these are:
- Click on the picture button on the answer box, then select 'choose file', choose the file you wish to upload from your computer and click 'open'. If you're happy with the image you've selected click 'insert'.
- Click the picture button again, and this time simply just drag an image file into the box that appears. Once you've dragged it in, just click 'insert'.
- Again, click the picture button then select 'link' at the top of the popup. Then paste in the link to the picture you have found online, then again, select 'insert'.
- First select the video button in the answer box. This will display a pop-up.
- Then, in another tab or window, select a relevant video that will complement the text and images in your answer.
- On youtube, select the 'share' tab, then click the 'embed' button.
- Copy and paste the embed code from this box into the insert video popup. Then click 'insert'.