Otis Campbell

Its national carrot cake day. And national day the music died. Who remembers buddy holly??πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

YoWanna  Cook Profile
YoWanna Cook answered

Did someone say CARROT CAKE?????? 😍

Skip  Gentry Profile
Skip Gentry answered

I love carrot cake and I remember Buddy Holly. Hi Otis! 😊

Janis Haskell Profile
Janis Haskell answered

Carrot cake is wonderful!  And I loved Buddy Holly .... The very first record I bought with my own money back in 1957 was "Peggy Sue" with "Everyday" on the flip side.  I pretty much wore it out.  :)

Ancient One Profile
Ancient One answered

Yes the day the music died. Tere were several legends that died that day.

1 Person thanked the writer.
YoWanna  Cook
YoWanna Cook commented
Thank you. πŸ˜†
Ancient One
Ancient One commented
Got the flu shot, then after two months got the flu. Then they tell me the shot is only 30% effective.
YoWanna  Cook
YoWanna Cook commented
That sucks! It's scary to. I don't trust the shots. My dad got one also and got real sick but I'm not sure if it was the flu first and then kidney failure or if all the symptoms were due to kidney failure. I do the crazy hand washing.... lol! Oh yah and I am the crazy one who wipes down the shopping cart with sanitizer's! I sure hope you feel better soon my friend. ☺
Tom  Jackson Profile
Tom Jackson answered

Carrot cake---in a pinch, but not my favorite.

Richie Valens, Buddy Holly, and "The Big Bopper."  (And Waylon Jennings gave his seat to "The Big Bopper" because Richardson had the flu and the bus would have been too cold for the "Bopper" to be comfortable.)

No winners that night and a loss for the rest of us as well.

Anonymous